Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Koschei's Death Egg|
|When dungeoneering, you will never receive a penalty for dying.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Deathless is a relic power that players can harness at the mysterious monolith. Harnessing this relic power will cause players to never receive a penalty for dying when Dungeoneering in Daemonheim. It costs 2,000 chronotes to activate and uses 100 monolith energy.
When the relic power has an effect upon completing a Dungeoneering floor, the following message is seen: Your death penalty has been ignored due to the relic power within. The winterface shows the deaths that occurred, but they won't affect the total modifier; the modifier for deaths will always read +0%.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Complete the Wise Am the Music Man Archaeology collection to receive the relic component Koschei's needle.
- Give Koschei's needle to Koschei (Kharshai after the miniquest "Koschei's Troubles") in the basement of the helmet shop of Rellekka, and you'll receive the Koschei's Death Egg relic. You can only go down the ladder once you've started the miniquest by speaking to Thorvald the Warrior.
- Use Koschei's Death Egg on the mysterious monolith to unlock the relic power.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 June 2022 (Update):
- The Deathless relic power will now correctly prevent penalties for dying in Daemonheim.