Death hats are items that keep track of how many kills a player has in the Wilderness or in the Duel Arena.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- Players will now see the correct number of PvP kills when examining another player's commemorative statue.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The 3rd tier duelist hat no longer transforms into the 2nd tier hat when performing the emote.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- The duelist cap no longer gets removed whilst resting.