Quick guide for Death Plateau
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Commander Denulth in the camp north-east of the lodestone in Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Commander Denulth who is located north east of the Burthorpe Lodestone, south of the agility course. (The quest icon can be hidden by the block of soldiers he's south of.)
The dwarves[edit | edit source]
Items needed: 1 Free inventory space
Boots and routes[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: A weapon
- Go to Burthorpe and speak to Dunstan outside the house to the south-east of Denulth.
- Bring the re-spiked boots back to Freda.
- Read the Survey that is received.
- Go back to Sabbot's cave and mine the wall west of him.
- Proceed through the cavern's obstacles and climb the cliffside at the end.
- There are two cliffsides in the cavern. Climbing the first one seen just leads to a dead end.
- The Map will approach the player.
- Kill The Map.
- Home Teleport to Burthorpe.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Commander Denulth.
- Watch or skip the cutscene.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point (if you have already done the old version of the quest, you will not receive the quest point)
- 3x reward lamps which give 100 experience each
- 4 rabbit sandwiches (during quest)
- Can take supplies from Commander Denulth to the Ambush Commander 5 times to receive 15 reward lamps in total
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Death Plateau is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Birthright of the Dwarves
- Blood Runs Deep
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desert Treasure
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Devious Minds
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Doric's Task III
- Doric's Task IV
- Doric's Task V
- Doric's Task VI
- Doric's Task VII
- Doric's Task VIII
- Dream Mentor
- Eadgar's Ruse
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- Kindred Spirits
- King of the Dwarves
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- My Arm's Big Adventure
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- Tales of the God Wars
- The Curse of Arrav
- The Curse of Zaros
- The General's Shadow
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Troll Romance
- Wandering Ga'al
- While Guthix Sleeps