Death Lotus rogue armour
|Death Lotus rogue armour|
|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
To buy this override the player must have discovered all Death Lotus armour scrolls in their player-owned port.
It consists of:
- Death Lotus rogue hood
- Death Lotus rogue chestplate
- Death Lotus rogue chaps
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- The Death Lotus rogue cosmetic override outfit has been added to the Waiko Reward Shop. Cost is the same as the Gu ronin and Seasinger acolyte outfits.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Death Lotus rogue outfit is based on the previous appearance of Death Lotus equipment before it was graphically reworked.
- The icon for the Death Lotus rogue armour in the reward shop is the Death Lotus set.