Dark Wizards' Tower
The Dark Wizards' Tower is located west of Falador, north-west of the Makeover Mage, and south of Taverley and the entrance to the Taverley Dungeon. It contains level 22, 35, and 37 dark wizards and Zandar Horfyre. Dark Wizards are aggressive to players twice their level and lower, so players under level 74 should come prepared with food or turn on Protect from Magic.
There is a flock of 10 black sheep immediately south of the tower.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Lodestone to Taverley and run south past the Witch's House.
- Falador Lodestone (or Falador Teleport, with 37 Magic) and climb over the broken wall next to the western bank (requires 5 Agility).
- A free, one-way teleport to this tower exists on the second floor of the Wizards' Guild. The south portal on that floor goes to the Dark Wizards' Tower. A player must have level 66 Magic to enter the Wizards' Guild. Please note that once you enter the portal, it will not be able to send you back.
- Another free, one-way teleport exists from the Dark Wizards' Tower to the Lumbridge Swamp. To invoke it, players must climb to the top floor of the tower and talk to Zandar Horfyre. He will ask you to leave. If you refuse, he will teleport you to the swamp, very close to the Nexus. As there are four Dark Wizards on this floor, unless you are at least level 74 you will need to kill them all before you can have this conversation.
Features[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Dark wizard, level 22, 35, and 37
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jagex Moderators teleport to the top floor of the tower when using the "Panic!" option in the JMod Toolbox.
- The tower was in a members-only area until 4 March 2013 where an update allowed F2P to access Burthorpe and Taverley.
|Part 2 of the Fairy Tale quest series|