A male player wearing the Dagon'hai robes
A female player wearing the Dagon'hai robes
The Dagon'hai robe armour is a set of Magic Power armour worn by members of the Dagon'hai, such as Surok Magis. Players obtain one robe set from the quest While Guthix Sleeps. Players can also buy the set or its components from the Grand Exchange, or get the components as rare drops from Dagon'hai Monks. The Dagon'hai robe armour requires 40 Magic, 40 Defence, (and 43 prayer subsequently) and the completion of The Hunt for Surok to equip.
It is not necessary to complete While Guthix Sleeps to wear these robes.
The Dagon'hai robes are power armour. This means they have lower defence than splitbark equipment, and instead offer a slight magic strength bonus. Additionally, there is a prayer bonus from the Dagon'hai robe bottom and Dagon'hai robe top. The entire set can be stored in a magic wardrobe.
If players use a necromancer kit, along with 10 fine cloth on the dagon'hai robes, it will turn into a necromancer robe top.
It can be stored in the magic wardrobe to free up bank space.
I Made Dis ( 25) – Use a ritual dagger on the sacrificial altar in the Order of Dis cult area while wearing a full set of Dagon'hai robes.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2014 (Update):
- Inconsistencies with the level requirements and stats of Dagon'hai and necromancer robes have been ironed out.
- patch 11 June 2013 (Update):
- Capes no longer intersect with the Dagon'hai robes.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Dagon'hai robes requirement has been updated in the Skill Advance Guide.
- Dagon'hai set price rose exponentially during the weeks following its release, later the price crashed and eventually recovered to be around 50% of its highest point.
- Although the Dagon'hai are followers of Zamorak, the robes do not count as Zamorak items in the God Wars Dungeon. However, they do count as Zamorak items in the Desert Bandit Camp, and cause the bandits to be aggressive toward the player.
- In the Magic section of the Defence skill guide, a bug used to be seen while checking the requirements to wear Dagon'Hai robe bottom and top. The guide stated the requirements were "20 Defence with with 40 Magic," the bug being the 'with'. This error has been fixed.
- There is a glitch with the Dagon'Hai robe bottom on high detail where the bottom shows through part of the cape. This error has not been fixed.
- Zamorak Mages of Armies of Gielinor wear Dagon'hai robes.