Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)
(Redirected from D&D token (weekly))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)|
|Release||8 February 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Claim, Convert, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Resets a weekly Distraction & Diversion of your choice so that you can complete it again.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly) can reset any weekly Distraction and Diversion once a week.
4 tokens can be combined to get a Distraction & Diversion reset token (monthly).
It can be obtained through different ways:
- Treasure Hunter
- Combining 7 Distraction & Diversion reset token (daily)
- Motherlode Maw
- Purchased for 400,000 coins from the Travelling Merchant's Shop
Resettable weekly D&Ds[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (the FAQ.). For all sources of this item, see ( ). For help, see
|Corrupted energy (large)||N/A||2||Always||N/A|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Travelling Merchant's Shop[edit | edit source]
|Date||Runedate||Slot A||Slot B||Slot C|
|5 December 2021||7221||Unstable air rune||Menaphite gift offering (medium)||Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)|
|20 December 2021||7236||Unstable air rune||Tangled fishbowl||Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)|
|21 December 2021||7237||Broken fishing rod||Anima crystal||Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)|
|23 December 2021||7239||Gift for the Reaper||Sacred clay||Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)|
|26 December 2021||7242||Gift for the Reaper||Tangled fishbowl||Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
15 November 2021 (
- "D&D Token (Weekly)" is renamed to Distraction & Diversion reset token (weekly).
- Examine message updated.
- ninja 15 May 2017 (Update):
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Boss rotations and D&D weekly and monthly resets are now auto-tweeted.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- Added the ability to reset the Memory of Nomad with weekly reset tokens
- ninja 8 June 2015 (Update):
- Bosses defeated in Champion's Challenge can now be reset with a D&D Token (Weekly).
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):