Not to be confused with Cyclossus.
|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||2|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of small obelisks||None|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Players can travel to Cyclosis by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals and has unlocked Cyclosis within the player-owned port.
- Cyclosis teleport - Players may break this teletab to teleport to the merchant district of Cyclosis. It can be purchased at Boni's Waiko Reward Shop for 5 chimes.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- A dead moai, bleeding positive energy springs, requiring level 90 Divination to siphon.
- Salty crabletines, found on the north-west shore, requiring level 90 Mining to mine.
- Pickpocketable Cyclopes, requiring level 88 Thieving
- Eye for an Eye miniquest
Shops[edit | edit source]
The Junk of One Cyclops[edit | edit source]
Main article: The Junk of One Cyclops
Sweet Goods[edit | edit source]
Main article: Sweet Goods
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Player-owned port voyages[edit | edit source]
In Cyclosis, the player sends a ship to explore the island, after you begin to hear rumours about its existence.
- In "A Joint Acquisition" the player sends a ship when they learn the Occultist has earned the affections of the gentle giant Ichi, chieftain of Cyclosis. She’s asked the Memory to transmute his gifts into bamboo.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- hotfix 18 October 2016 (Update):
- The chance to discover Cyclosis through a Player-Owned Ports voyage.
- patch 10 October 2016 (Update):
- Some of Waiko's and Cyclosis' villagers’ pockets can now be picked. They seem to have a rather short attention-span and will tend to forget about your thieving ways within 5 minutes.
- A new flotsam merchant on Cyclosis purchases driftwood and sea shells for few more chimes.
- A new food merchant on Cyclosis purchases sliced wushrooms for an extra chime.
- Players can now head to Cyclosis, the Islands that Once Were Turtles, Goshima and Tuai Leit.
- Salty crabletines have invaded Cyclosis. They are the slightly less rewarding relatives of salty crablets.
- There are now six new mini-quests to complete. After completing everything up to and including Jed Hunter (from Arc Batch 1), speak to Ichi on Cyclosis to begin the latest adventures. You'll need to have unlocked Cyclosis via a Player-owned port to access the island.