Not to be confused with Cyclossus.
|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||2|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of small obelisks||None|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Players can travel to Cyclosis by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals and has unlocked Cyclosis within the player-owned port.
- Cyclosis teleport - Players may break this teletab to teleport to the merchant district of Cyclosis. It can be purchased at Boni's Waiko Reward Shop for 5 chimes.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- A dead moai, bleeding positive energy springs, requiring level 90 Divination to siphon.
- Salty crabletines, found on the north-west shore, requiring level 90 Mining to mine.
- Pickpocketable Cyclopes, requiring level 88 Thieving
- Eye for an Eye miniquest
Shops[edit | edit source]
The Junk of One Cyclops[edit | edit source]
Main article: The Junk of One Cyclops
Sweet Goods[edit | edit source]
Main article: Sweet Goods
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Banky crablet
- Odd Billy
- Lookout Ekahi
- Wan Pian (flotsam merchant)
- Sinuman (food merchant)
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Player-owned port voyages[edit | edit source]
In Cyclosis, the player sends a ship to explore the island, after you begin to hear rumours about its existence.
- In "A Joint Acquisition" the player sends a ship when they learn the Occultist has earned the affections of the gentle giant Ichi, chieftain of Cyclosis. She’s asked the Memory to transmute his gifts into bamboo.