The Customisation mode is the method of changing one's garments, be it override or base default clothing. The customisation booth appears around the player when changing their facial appearance, choosing animations and changing titles.
Originally the customisation booth only appeared when players were using an NPC to change a part of their base clothing or hairstyle. Thus the booth only appeared in Thessalia's, Yrsa's, Reinald's and the Hairdresser's shops, which allowed players to select base clothes, base shoes, base handcuffs and hairstyles respectively.
With the opening of the Solomon's General Store on 17 July 2012, players gained access to cosmetic overrides. To allow players to change between these in-game, a menu was added to select them from. On 3 March 2017, the Wardrobe interface was changed to add additional filters and the increasing of keepsake slots from 50 to 100.
The customisation option is accessed through the masquerade ribbon button. Players can change the title that displays next to their name, or select which animations play when performing certain actions. They can also change or remove their cosmetic overrides through the Wardrobe, or choose a new hairstyle and colour under the appearance tab. Players also have access to pets that reside in the interface tab Pets.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 26 May 2020 (Update):
- ninja 22 July 2019 (Update):
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):.
- Removed some PC terminology on mobile when interacting with the help screen for the Customisations / Wardrobe interface.
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- Players can no longer access the customisation interface via the summoning icon in the Wilderness safe area.
- patch 20 March 2017 (Update):
- Previewing full outfits in the wardrobe that do not have boots or gloves now show bare feet and hands.
- patch 3 October 2016 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to move with the customisation dressing room active on a player.
- patch 11 May 2015 (Update):
- An issue where the changing booth was sometimes not removing properly in combat has been fixed.
- patch 16 February 2015 (Update):
- Unticking a familiar override with a familiar already out will now correctly remove the customisation.
- patch 26 January 2015 (Update):
- The name of 'Pharaoh's sandals' has been corrected in the Wardrobe interface.
- More titles will now show how they are unlocked when selected from the Titles interface.
- patch 10 November 2014 (Update):
- The Cursed Reaver scythe now appears in the correct category in the Wardrobe interface.
- patch 3 March 2014 (Update):
- An issue with the scrollbar in the Wardrobe interface has been corrected.
- patch 12 February 2013 (Update):
- The "hide helm" & "hide cape" options in the customisation interface have been moved so that they are a bit more prominent.
- patch 24 July 2012 (Update):
- The "Clear all" button on the Customisation Interface now works as expected.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, certain teleport animations like the Goblin Mob Teleport and KGP Teleport would have the characters eclipse the player despite being behind them.
- Currently, a glitch exists in which changing part of an override on the customisation screen with a two-handed weapon equipped, will result with the character holding the sword with only one hand.
- Naming a preset either "Mod Roy" or "Mod Raven" changes the preset to a predefined outfit. This outfit is the favourite outfit of said moderator.