Customer Support Week
|Customer Support Week|
|Release date||5 October 2015 (Update)|
|Head developer||Unknown edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Customer Support Week, also known as CS Week, is an annual event that coincides with international event Customer Service Week, in which customer-oriented organisations and institutions around the world recognise the importance of Customer Service in their organisations. Jagex began observing the celebration in 2015 to raise awareness for their Customer Support team.
In 2015, Mod Kelvin could be located near the Burthorpe lodestone, hosting The Drop Customer Support Edition. Answering all 12 questions correctly awarded players with a limited edition title "[Name] the Knowledgeable" and a large XP star.
In 2016 and 2017, Count Check hosted the event, located near the Burthorpe lodestone in 2016 and near Lumbridge lodestone in 2017. From 3 October until 10 October, Count Check offered special clue scrolls featuring account security related cryptics. Completing a CS week clue awarded players with a casket (CS Week) and security casket (CS Week); opening either would award players with select items from the Treasure Trails reward table.
The Drop Customer Support Edition also made a return for CS Week in 2016, 2017 and 2018, hosted by Count Check. Answering all 12 questions correctly awarded players with a limited edition title "[Name] the Knowledgeable", large XP lamps (1 if the title wasn't unlocked in 2015 and 2 if it was), and were entered into a raffle for a real-life goody bag.
Release dates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Customer Support week clue scrolls and scroll boxes have been tidied up, with the exception of unopened caskets.
- hotfix 10 October 2016 (Update):
- Customer Support Week clue scrolls requiring safety gloves, fighting boots or fancy boots now work with the items keepsaked.
- Pure essence won via a Customer Support Week casket is now noted.
- Fixed an occasional disconnect when opening a Customer Support Week casket.
- Teak planks won from a Customer Support Week casket are now noted.