Curried lard nuggets
|Curried lard nuggets|
|Release||5 September 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||This item will be destroyed if you drop it. You will only be able to get more by skilling or spinning on the Squeal of Fortune.|
After 16 September 2013:
|On death||Always kept|
|Some chinchompas really like this food.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Curried lard nuggets can be used to feed a golden chinchompa pet.
Curried lard nuggets could be obtained through the Squeal of Fortune in the form of (large) food bags or through training. Whilst it could be obtained through any skilling (excluding Divination), it was most likely to be obtained from Cooking, Firemaking, Hunter, Runecrafting, and Agility. It was available from Friday 6 September 2013 until Monday 16 September 2013.
Chinchompa food can be traded with other players but only in exchange for an equal amount of chinchompa food.
Possible messages[edit | edit source]
- Your chinchompa guzzles down 5/10/25 curried lard nuggets happily - it must really like them!
- Your chinchompa eats 5/10/25 curried lard nuggets without complaint.
- Your chinchompa chokes on 5/10/25 curried lard nuggets - it must not like them very much.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although it is a members item, free players could still get it through skill training.
- It has been confirmed that it could be obtained through skilling at the various skilling plots in a Clan Citadel.