Cup of tea (white, milky)
|Cup of tea|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Some milky nettle tea in a porcelain cup.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Cup of tea is a drink made in a player-owned house by using a pot of tea on an empty white cup and then using a bucket of milk on it. This requires 20 Cooking and gives 52 experience. The tea gives a 2 level Construction boost when drank. The following shelves contain empty white cups:
Tea from player-owned houses can not be put into a tea flask. If a player leaves the house in any way, then this item will disappear from their inventory.
Making a cup of milky tea[edit | edit source]
- Remove a kettle, a teapot and one or more cups from the shelf.
- Remove one unit of tea leaves from the larder.
- Use the kettle on the sink to fill it with water.
- Use the full kettle of water on the range to bring it to a boil.
- Use the tea leaves on the teapot to turn it into a teapot with leaves.
- Remove the kettle from the range when the message "The kettle boils." is received.
- Use the hot kettle on the teapot with leaves to create four servings of tea. This is the only step that grants cooking experience.
- Use the pot of tea on a cup to pour a cup of tea.
- Use a bucket of milk on the tea.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||78.0%|