Cup of tea (Nettle tea)
|Cup of tea|
|Release||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|A nice cup of nettle tea.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Cup of tea is a hot drink made using the Cooking skill. Players must use nettle tea on an empty cup to make a cup of nettle tea. Drinking the tea heals 30 life points and raises the player's energy by 10%. A bucket of milk may also be added to the tea, but this is optional because it does not change the effects of the drink. This particular kind of tea cannot be added to a tea flask.
How to make nettle tea[edit | edit source]
- Pick some nettles while wielding gloves.
- Fill a bowl with water.
- Use the nettles on the bowl of water to obtain nettle-water.
- Cook the nettle-water by using it on a range or fire.
- Use the nettle tea on an empty cup to make a cup of tea.
- Optional: Use a bucket of milk on the nettle tea or cup of tea to create the milky version.
Creation[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
|Cup of milky tea||N/A|
|Cup of tea (Ghosts Ahoy)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Cup of tea (Nettle tea)|
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||78.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 September 2021 (Update):
- The hover/longpress tooltip for various drinks now includes a description of their specific stat buffs and debuffs.