Culinaromancer's gloves 10, sometimes called Barrows gloves by players, are metal gloves that can be bought from the Culinaromancer's Chest for 100,000 coins after full completion of Recipe for Disaster. They have no direct requirements to wear.
They are styled similar to Barrows equipment, hence their examine text and nickname. They cannot be obtained from the Barrows minigame, and do not degrade. When lost upon death, they turn into 60,000 coins.
It is also a master clue scroll requirement. It may be stored in a Master type Hidey-holes (Treasure Trails) on the northern Waiko docks.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Recipe for Disaster gloves have been renamed and had their examine info updated to refer to what armour set they belong to.
- Before an update on 7 September 2015, Max could be seen wearing a pair of Culinaromancer's gloves 10, along with a Torva platebody, Torva platelegs, Max hood, Max cape, and a pair of Steadfast boots.
- In 2007, they cost 130,000 coins when the chest had full stock. This was later changed to 100,000 coins.
- On 7 February 2012 the Barrows gloves changed from green-grey to black to match the Barrows equipment update.
- They do not have a Defence requirement. However, Culinaromancer's gloves 8 (rune gloves) and Culinaromancer's gloves 9 (dragon gloves) both have a Defence requirement of level 50 and 60, respectively. This allows level 1 Defence pure accounts to be able to have Barrows gloves after resetting their Defence level by talking to Nastroth.