"Dark gloves" redirects here. For the gloves made from dark kebbit fur, see Gloves of silence
"B gloves" redirects here. For the gloves of Bandos, see Bandos gloves
Culinaromancer's gloves 10, sometimes called Barrows gloves by players, are metal gloves that can be bought from the Culinaromancer's Chest for 100,000 coins after full completion of Recipe for Disaster. They have no direct requirements to wear.
They are styled similar to Barrows equipment, hence their examine text and nickname. They cannot be obtained from the Barrows minigame, and do not degrade. When lost upon death, they turn into 60,000 coins.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
- Before an update on 7 September 2015, Max could be seen wearing a pair of Culinaromancer's gloves 10, along with a Torva platebody, Torva platelegs, Max hood, Max cape, and a pair of Steadfast boots.
- In 2007, they cost 130,000 coins when the chest had full stock. This was later changed to 100,000 coins.
- On 31 January 2012 all the gloves from Culinaromancer's chest were changed to names based on their order. Prior to this update, each of the gloves 1-10 had the same name, "Gloves".
- On 7 February 2012 the Barrows gloves changed from green-grey to black to match the Barrows equipment update.
- They do not have a Defence requirement. However, Culinaromancer's gloves 8 (rune gloves) and Culinaromancer's gloves 9 (dragon gloves) both have a Defence requirement of level 50 and 60, respectively. This allows level 1 Defence pure accounts to be able to have Barrows gloves after resetting their Defence level by talking to Nastroth.