Crystal triskelion fragment 3
|Crystal triskelion fragment 3|
|Release||11 June 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to find another one.|
|On death||Always lost|
|The third fragment of the Crystal triskelion. Seek out the other two!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Crystal triskelion fragment 3 is one of the three parts of the Crystal triskelion. You can combine it with the other 2 fragments to create the key which is usable to get some great rewards such as the Dragonstone armour, a level 50 hybrid armour available to Members and Free-to-play players alike.
The key parts are untradeable, and thus must all be found by the same player. If you die with any of the fragments on you, you will lose them, even if they are the only items in your inventory.
It is possible to receive two crystal triskelion fragments in the same drop, due to the double drop bonus of every 10th kill while wearing a slayer mask.
Possible activities to find the parts include:
- Killing monsters above level 78 Slayer requirement
- Getting drops from the rare drop table
- Smithing 80% or better ceremonial swords in the Artisans' Workshop, from mithril, adamant and rune ingots
- Pickpocketing elves and dwarf traders
- Chopping elder evil trees
- Hunting kingly implings
- Looting Barrows chest
- Catching any butterfly bare-handed
- Killing the Skeletal horror
- Opening a Crystal geode
Drop sources[edit | edit source]