Crystal triskelion fragment 1
|Crystal triskelion fragment 1|
|Release||11 June 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to find another one.|
|On death||Always lost|
|The first fragment of the Crystal triskelion. Seek out the other two!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Crystal triskelion fragment 1 is one part of the Crystal triskelion. You can combine it with a Crystal triskelion fragment 2 and 3 to create the key which is usable to get rewards such as the Dragonstone armour, a level 50 hybrid armour available to Members and Free-to-play players alike.
The key parts are untradeable, and thus must all be found by the same player. If you die with any of the fragments on you, you will lose them, even if they are the only items in your inventory. They do not appear under a gravestone.
Possible activities to find the parts include:
- Killing monsters above level 80 Slayer requirement
- Getting drops from the rare drop table
- Smithing 80% or better ceremonial swords in the Artisans' Workshop, from mithril, adamant and rune ingot
- Pickpocketing elves, dwarf traders and Waiko islanders
- Chopping elder evil trees
- Hunting kingly implings, Charming moth
- Looting Barrows chest
- Catching any butterfly bare-handed
- Killing the Skeletal horror
- Opening a Crystal geode or Metamorphic geode
- As a reward from the Dwarven instinct aura
- As well as a chance to receive from Treasure Trails
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 1 September 2020 (Update):
- Crystal chests and Triskelion Keys now use the standard Reward Chest interface, from which items can be banked directly.
- Minor balancing changes have been made to Triskelion Key loot:
- The 125 Adamantite and 750 Coal Stone Spirits drop is now 15 Banite Stone Spirits
- The 40 Runite and 320 Coal stone spirits drop is now 5 Light and 5 Dark Animica Stone Spirits.
- Combining Triskelion Key parts will now combine as many keys as possible in one action.
- patch 8 October 2013 (Update):
- A typo when gaining a crystal triskelion part from barehanded butterfly catching has been corrected.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- The Legiones in the Ascension Monastery can now drop crystal triskelion fragments.