A player using the triskelion to open the rock face.
The crystal triskelion is a special key which allows one to hunt the Triskelion Treasures. The key is divided into 3 pieces (fragments 1, 2 and 3). The fragments are obtained during high-level (mostly 80+) members' activities. The fragments are untradeable and must therefore be found by the same player.
Upon finding all 3 pieces, they may be combined into the completed crystal triskelion key, granting 10.5 Crafting experience. Following this, the triskelion's 'locate' function may be used to get directions to the treasure trove. When a key is completed and the 'locate' function is used, the player will be led to a rock face, where the key may be placed in order to receive a reward. The rock face can be found in the cliff southeast of the Rellekka Divination crater. A fairy ring with the code ajr is nearby.
One can also be purchased for 2,000,000 coins from the Travelling Merchant's Shop.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
Travelling Merchant's Shop[edit | edit source]
This table shows the next 5 dates(wrong?) on which crystal triskelion is available in the Travelling Merchant's Shop, where it can be purchased for 2,000,000 coins.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 1 September 2020 (Update):
- Crystal chests and Triskelion Keys now use the standard Reward Chest interface, from which items can be banked directly.
- Minor balancing changes have been made to Triskelion Key loot:
- The 125 Adamantite and 750 Coal Stone Spirits drop is now 15 Banite Stone Spirits
- The 40 Runite and 320 Coal stone spirits drop is now 5 Light and 5 Dark Animica Stone Spirits.
- Combining Triskelion Key parts will now combine as many keys as possible in one action.
- The key's shape and namesake is the triskelion, which is an ancient symbol from various cultures.
- Although these only have a destroy option, it is possible to cause them to fall to the ground without destroying via looting a Magical chest while having a full inventory.