Crystal tree patch
|Crystal tree patch|
|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Location||Tower of Voices|
|Examine||You can grow a crystal tree in this farming patch.|
|doc • Talk page|
The tree grown from this patch cannot be used for woodcutting training, unlike other crystal trees throughout the world. Chopping the tree instead clears the patch, requiring no woodcutting level and granting no experience, but allowing another crystal acorn to be planted.
The tree can be harvested once per day, not including the day it was planted, resetting at 00:00 UTC. This grants 15,000 farming experience and a crystal tree blossom. If the player is wearing the Tirannwn quiver 4, two crystal tree blossoms are awarded instead, although the experience is not increased. Greenfingers cannot increase the yield of this tree, regardless of tier.
Planting a crystal tree seed in the crystal tree patch for the first time unlocks the 'of the Naragi' title.
Location[edit | edit source]
|Crystal||Near the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas||N/A|
Seed[edit | edit source]
Crystal tree blossom
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 November 2019 (Update):
- Player is now stopped from harvesting from a crystal tree based on how many inventory spaces are required.
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Players now have a chance to obtain the Farming skilling pet, Brains, from planting crystal tree seeds and harvesting crystal tree blossoms.
- patch 5 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now fill empty plant pots with soil at the Prifddinas crystal tree patch.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|