Crwys workers are workers that roam around the Crwys clan district of Prifddinas. They can be pickpocketed with level 97 Thieving (Or 93 Thieving with the use of an Abyssal lurker with Abyssal stealth scroll), continuing the pickpocket action without need for reclicking until the player is caught. Each successful pickpocket rewards 155 experience, or 186 experience if the Voice of Seren is active, and after the player has been caught three times they will not be able to pickpocket the Crwys workers for 20 minutes. During this time, their pickpocket option will disappear, and a grey circle will appear above their heads.
|Thieving level||97 ||Thieving XP||155 XP||Stun time / damage||0s / N/A|
After being caught once the player will receive the message: "You have raised Clan Crwys suspicions. 1 out of 3 strikes."
After being caught for a second time, the player will receive the message: "Clan Crwys are starting to notice your sneaky ways. 2 out of 3 strikes. They'll catch you next time."
After being caught for a third and final time, the player will receive the message: "Oh dear, they've caught you and they've warned the rest of Clan Crwys."
Once the 20 minutes has expired, the player will receive a message saying "Clan Crwys has forgotten about your pickpocketing".
- ^ Wearing a Luck item will increase the chance of obtaining this item, albeit very slightly.
- ^ a b c Triskelion fragments are dropped in order.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 18 January 2016 (Update):
- Messages for being caught when picking Prifddinas elves' pockets will now include the clan's name.
- The possible loot was changed with the release of batch 2 of Prifddinas. The seeds were replaced by logs.