|Release date||27 February 2017 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Back to the Freezer|
|Actions||• Talk to|
|Examine||An unusual brown crocodile.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Croc used to be enclosed in Ardougne Zoo, and escaped one day while his keeper was feeding him in order to search for a purpose in life. Despite much travel, he never truly found one and settled down at his current location south of Pollnivneach, where his age and exposure to different climates affected his skin colour.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Croc and Dundee are references to the film Crocodile Dundee.
- Croc's dialogue contains the line "Those were the days of our lives, the bad things in life were so few", which is part of the lyrics to "These Are the Days of Our Lives" by the rock band Queen.
- When speaking to Croc and asking him about his escape, he says "I have climbed highest mountains, I have run through the fields... but I still haven't found what I'm looking for..." This is a set of lyrics to the song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2.
- When talking to Croc, he says, "If I could turn back time", a reference to the song "If I Could Turn Back Time" by Cher.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Croc, "Back to the Freezer", RuneScape. "Yes, back in the day when I was a resident at the zoo."
- ^ Croc, "Back to the Freezer", RuneScape. "I felt the call of the wild, you know? I needed to find... something..."
- ^ Croc, "Back to the Freezer", RuneScape. "So when the keeper came to feed me one day, I gave him the gentlest of nips and made a run for it."
- ^ Croc, "Back to the Freezer", RuneScape. "I have climbed highest mountains, I have run through the fields... but I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."
- ^ Croc, "Back to the Freezer", RuneScape. "Old age, a cold zoo and a hot desert. They play havoc on the skin!"
- ^ Croc, "Back to the Freezer", RuneScape. "Chuck was always talking about penguins and their crazy schemes. I didn't quite believe him, until now."