Crime scene viewing orb
|Crime scene viewing orb|
|Release||1 September 2010 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from the filing cabinet in Seer's Village courthouse.|
|Backpack||View, End-viewing, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always lost|
|This orb lets me investigate the scene as it was at the time of the crime.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A crime scene viewing orb is used in specific court cases to view the crime scene as it was during the crime. It has two main options: View, to view the crime scene, and End-viewing, to stop viewing the crime scene.
When viewing a crime scene, the player will be given a magnifying glass to inspect certain objects in more detail.
It is used in the following court cases:
- Party Pete v. His Neighbours
- Ernest v. Professor Oddenstein
- H.A.M. v. Dorgeshuun
- The Gravedigger v. The People
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 September 2020 (Update):
- Viewing Orb information is no longer displayed if the Orb was used in previous Court Cases.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The court clerk is supposed to guide you on how to use the orb only on the first time you encounter a case that needs it, but he occasionally seems to do so even if you've already completed a Court Case that involved the viewing orb.