Crest of Seren (override)
|Crest of Seren|
|Release date||24 March 2014 (Update)|
|This cosmetic will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Crest of Seren is an in-game cosmetic headgear skin. It is unlocked by searching the alcove on the west side of the Sanctum on Freneskae after depositing all four Seren Memoriam crystals. The Seren Memoriam crystals should not be confused with the Memoriam crystals found throughout Prifddinas. The crest is only available directly from the customisation interface.
Wearing the crest in Seren's chamber on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas while performing the Bow or Curtsy emote is a requirement for one of the elite Tirannwn Tasks.
Steps to acquire it[edit | edit source]
- You need to complete Fate of the Gods in order to unlock the area for this activity
- Carry an inventory full of food and bank all your gear
- Use the sixth-age circuit to teleport you to the World Gate
- Tune the portal to Freneskae and enter it
- Select "The Sanctum" from the dialog
- Exit the Opening to the south
- Head North, and traverse the rock formation bridging a lavafall;
- Head West, south, climb rock formation with black spikes;
- Head West, walk across rock formation with purple healing crystals and climb down the Cliffside;
- Head East, cross rock bridge into the area with crystal pillars.
- You will be in an area with four pillars. Click on the active pillar 80 times to unlock all four crystals. This will take around 5 minutes.
- Once all crystals have been unlocked, retrieve them from the stand in the eastern corner.
- Use the sixth-age circuit to teleport you back to the World Gate, and navigate to "The Sanctum" again
- Head to the center of the room and click to activate the Memoriam device. A storage area will open.
- Search the storage area to unlock the Crest of Seren cosmetic override in the head slot.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Leaving the area in any way (crossing the bridge, dying, logging out, or teleporting) will reset the count, but not the retrieved crystals.
The frequency of lightning strikes increase as more crystals are tagged: it is recommended to take plenty of food, and possibly a beast of burden. Consider wearing tank armour and using health boosts, defenders and Leviathan rings also have a chance to negate some of the damage taken. Having the Distorted engrammeter in your inventory also reduces damage taken from lightning strikes.
Update history[edit | edit source]