|Release||2 February 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can acquire another doll from Brother Celerity.|
|Given the tattered dress, ruined eye and scent of decay, creepy is a bit generous.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It may be interacted with to prompt a message saying "You shake the doll briefly. Nothing seems to happen." Interacting with it while near a player causes a message saying "As you manipulate the doll, [player] begins to move strangely." to appear in your chatbox, and the player will perform an emote similar to Puppet Master, with "You feel an unnatural power take control of you!" appearing in their chatbox. Trying to interact with it again soon after causes a message saying "The unusual magic seems to have left the doll. For now.", but in approximately 2 minutes it will revert to its original state and can be used again. You may also logout or enter the lobby to reset the timer.
Using it next to Wizard Chambers at Tuska's corpse (not the one at Lumbridge docks) will result in dialogue and he will give you Apollo's helmet. Although you will lose the doll, another can be obtained by getting another Expired spin ticket and completing the trading sequence again.
It may also be fed to a baby troll.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The cooldown on the creepy doll has been reduced from five minutes to two minutes.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- The creepy doll will no longer attempt to play an animation on a player in combat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The doll being given to you in a box, as well as the examine text's mention of the doll having a "tattered dress" and a "ruined eye", are likely references to Jonathan Coulton's song "Creepy Doll".
|NPCs and items|