Quick guide for Creature of Fenkenstrain
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Canifis or talk to Dr Fenkenstrain to be hired as his butler.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Gravedigger[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain at his castle to the north-east of Canifis.
Decapitated head[edit | edit source]
Pickled brain[edit | edit source]
Arms, legs and torso[edit | edit source]
- Go back to the castle and go up one of the staircases.
- Search the bookcase in the western room.
- Search the bookcase in the eastern room.
- Use the marble amulet on the obsidian amulet for a star amulet.
- Head downstairs.
- Head east of the castle to the tombstones.
- Use the star amulet on the easternmost tombstone, push it to go down.
- Kill the "Wolf-woman" experiment for the Cavern key.
- Continue north-west and open the entrance.
- Search the chest and go up the ladder.
- Go north and dig at all 3 of the tombstones.
Lightning[edit | edit source]
- Use the Canifis lodestone teleport to get back to the castle and talk to Dr Fenkenstrain.
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain again to turn in needle and thread.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost.
- Inside the shed, search the cupboard.
- Take 3 canes from the pile just outside.
- Use the canes on the brush for an extended brush.
- Go upstairs, use the extended brush on the west fireplace for a conductor mould.
- At any furnace, make the conductor with a silver bar. In the smelting interface, click the silver bar and on the right pane click the conductor.
- Go back to the castle and up any staircase.
- Go up the ladder to the south.
- Repair the lightning conductor.
Lord Rologarth[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 1,000 experience
- The Ring of charos, which allows access to the Werewolf Agility Course
- Access to the Experiment cave
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Creature of Fenkenstrain is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- A Clockwork Syringe
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Crocodile Tears
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Defender of Varrock
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dimension of Disaster: Defender of Varrock
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing My Mummy
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Pieces of Hate
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Rocking Out
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Swan Song
- Tales of Nomad
- The Curse of Arrav
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps