Create Gatestone 2 is a spell obtained in the Dungeoneering skill and can only be used after completion of the Daemonheim Tasks.This spell can only be used in Daemonheim. After creating a stone, called Gatestone 2, it will be placed in your inventory. The player can then drop it anywhere and teleport to it at a later time using Gatestone Teleport 2. The player may only teleport once per stone. If the player dies with a stone, it will automatically drop onto the floor, allowing the player to quickly teleport to the location.
The player may only have one of these gatestones at a time. If there is already one on the ground in another room and the player tries to create another, a message will pop up asking if the player would like to destroy the other stone. If the old gatestone is in inventory a message will prevent player from multi-gatestone usage.
Unlike Create Gatestone, this spell requires no runes.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 15 January 2018 (Update):
- The Gatestone, Gatestone Two and Group Gatestone teleports can now all be cast while on the global cooldown, as can creating a Gatestone or Gatestone Two.
- patch 7 January 2014 (Update):
- Players can no longer cast the "Create Gatestone" spells inside a Sinkhole.
- The spell's appearance look exactly the same as High alchemy with and without staff.