The Cramulet is an amulet made by the player after the Do No Evil quest by combining the Cramulet with the Camulet and Catspeak amulet (e). It allows the player to speak to cats, ghosts, and monkeys.
The fully completed amulet can now do the following:
- Speak with cats
- Speak with camels
- Speak with ghosts
- Speak with monkeys
- Locate Bob
- Teleport to Enakhra's Temple when rubbed
- Check teleport charges
The Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel) (e) can be dismantled into its separate amulets by a right-click option and can also be re-assembled by using the amulets on one another. It is recommended that players be very careful to avoid losing the Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel) (e). Although a new one can be assembled, its monkeyspeak amulet component is particularly time-consuming to regain.
The Cramulet holds four charges that can be used to teleport to the quarry near Enakhra's Temple. The Cramulet can be recharged once the four charges have been used, by using a bucket of Camel dung on the amulet. Players may gather and bank multiple buckets of dung, so that they have a ready supply to recharge the amulet. Camel dung is obtained by following the procedure used in The Feud quest (using red hot sauce on the animal trough in the town) or by wearing the Camulet (after getting at least part way through My Arm's Big Adventure) and talking to a camel in the Al Kharid area.
The Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel) (e) and variants cannot be used with a Keepsake key.
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost)
||Monkeyspeak and Ghostspeak amulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, camel)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak amulet, and Camulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, and Catspeak amulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, Catspeak amulet, and Camulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, and Catspeak amulet (e)
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, Catspeak amulet (e), and Camulet
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: cramulet
- It's possible to make multiple cramulets by collecting each amulet individually. Dropping the ghostspeak at the priest in the swamp south of Lumbridge and saying that the amulet was lost will give you a 2nd amulet (or 3rd, and so on). The same goes with the camulet, and the m'speak amulet. The catspeak amulet now works like the others. Dropping all cramulets and cat speak amulets will allow you to obtain a new one from the Sphinx and then pick the old ones up from the ground.
- With the release of the Morytania achievements, of which one of the rewards is to be able to speak to ghosts without needing a Ghostspeak amulet, the Cramulet should have become obsolete as you could now do those tasks and just wear a Monkeyspeak amulet to talk to the Monkey ghost - but a cramulet is still needed.
|Part 11 of the Desert quest series|
- Monkey, ghost
- Monkey, ghost, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted