The Cramulet is an amulet made by the player after the Do No Evil quest by combining the Cramulet with the Camulet. It allows the player to speak to camels, ghosts, and monkeys.
The incompleted amulet can now do the following:
- Speak with camels
- Speak with ghosts
- Speak with monkeys
- Teleport to Enakhra's Temple when rubbed
- Check teleport charges
The Cramulet (monkey, ghost, camel) can also be combined with the following amulets:
The Cramulet (monkey, ghost, camel) can be dismantled into its separate amulets by a right-click option and can also be re-assembled by using the amulets on one another. It is recommended that players be very careful to avoid losing the Cramulet (monkey, ghost, camel). Although a new one can be assembled, its monkeyspeak amulet component is particularly time-consuming to regain.
The Cramulet (monkey, ghost, camel) and variants cannot be used with a Keepsake key.
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost)
||Monkeyspeak and Ghostspeak amulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, camel)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak amulet, and Camulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, and Catspeak amulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, Catspeak amulet, and Camulet
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, and Catspeak amulet (e)
|Cramulet (monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted)
||Monkeyspeak, Ghostspeak, Catspeak amulet (e), and Camulet
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: cramulet
- It's possible to make multiple cramulets by collecting each amulet individually. Dropping the ghostspeak at the priest in the swamp south of Lumbridge and saying that the amulet was lost will give you a 2nd amulet (or 3rd, and so on). The same goes with the camulet, and the m'speak amulet. The catspeak amulet now works like the others. Dropping all cramulets and cat speak amulets will allow you to obtain a new one from the Sphinx and then pick the old ones up from the ground.
- Due to the release of the Morytania achievements, of which one of the rewards is to be able to speak to ghosts without needing a Ghostspeak amulet, the Cramulet became obsolete as you could now do those tasks and just wear a Monkeyspeak amulet to talk to the Monkey ghost.
|Part 11 of the Desert quest series|
- Monkey, ghost
- Monkey, ghost, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted