Crafting Guild (mine)
|Crafting Guild (mine)|
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Location||Crafting Guild, south-west Falador|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The nearest bank deposit box is right next to the mine inside the guild, but it is only available to members after completing all hard Falador achievements. The nearest bank is a bank chest in the Clan Camp. There is also a furnace in the guild, but gold ore and silver ore (as well as the respective bars) can only be deposited in the metal bank after Family Crest, a members-only quest. A shooting star can land in the mine.
Travel[edit | edit source]
- Members who have completed the Enlightened Journey quest and related miniquest, can use the balloon transport system from the Castle Wars bank, paying an oak log to fly to the Crafting Guild entrance.
- A skills necklace can teleport the player to directly outside the guild.
- Explorer's ring 3 or 4 can teleport players to the cabbage field south of Falador. From here, they can walk west along the road to the guild.
- Use a clan vexillum and go west.
- Use the Port Sarim lodestone and go north-west.