Cracked runecrafting urn (r)
|Cracked runecrafting urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect rune remnants when I craft runes requiring Runecrafting level 9 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The cracked runecrafting urn (r) is created by using a pure essence on a cracked runecrafting urn (nr). It can be used to collect rune remnants while crafting runes (including Runespan) that require level 9 Runecrafting or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Cracked runecrafting urn. You get 210 runecrafting experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Cracked runecrafting urn (nr)||1||1,095||1,095|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.