Cracked mining urn (r)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cracked mining urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect ore slivers when I mine ore at Mining level 1.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The cracked mining urn (r) is created by using a earth rune on a Cracked mining urn (nr). It can be used to collect ore slivers while mining rocks that require level 1 Mining. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Cracked mining urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Cracked mining urn (nr)||1||1,633||1,633|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.