Cracked hunter urn (unf)
|Cracked hunter urn (unf)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|I need to fire this in a pottery oven.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The cracked hunter urn (unf) is an item used to make a cracked hunter urn. It is made by using two soft clay on a potter's wheel, requiring 3 Crafting and giving 13 experience. If fired, it creates a cracked hunter urn (nr).
Creation[edit | edit source]
|13 XP||-||2 (1.2s)||-|
|Must be performed at a potter's wheel|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- The Make-X interface now correctly shows the amount of XP to be received when Crafting unfired urns.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- The "Urn crafting" interface now shows urns the player can't make in red, and left-clicking on a pottery oven now only shows the unfired urns that the player is holding in the "Make-x" interface.