|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Examine||A crab, native to the Wushanko Isles.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Crablets are a species of crab that are native to Uncharted Isles in the Arc. Players will usually encounter them with some sort of resource on their back in groups of six. Known mineable crablet variations include:
- Salty crabletine (90 Mining)
- Salty crablets (90 Mining)
- Alaea crablets (97 Mining)
- Idol crablets (98 Mining)
These will revert to crablets without any resource on their back when the resource has been depleted.
Other variations include:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A crablet with a golden idol on its back.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Fixed some stretching on depleted mining crablets.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- Mining crablets no longer depletes stamina, so they can be mined AFK as before. Their hitpoints have been lowered so that a crablet is typically mined in a little under 5 minutes. The XP from mining crablets has been reduced to compensate.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- A disconnect that occasionally occurred when mining a crablet has been fixed.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- Crablets now have all of their feet on the ground when walking on hills.
- Crablets' glow will now appear even with textures turned off.
- Augmented pickaxes no longer show both on the player's back and in their hand when mining crablets.
- patch 5 September 2016 (Update):
- The golem outfit and quarrymaster aura now work correctly work with crablets.
- update 25 July 2016 (Update):
- Added to game.