Council of Khans
The council was involved in exposing Tubjub, the then khan of Hyu-Ji, who had been kidnapping sea orphans and harvesting their organs to sell to the soothsayers. Marcus Fine, who'd been disguised as one of the Lost Men hired by Tubjub, led the council to the storehouse where the sea orphans were being kept. Following this revelation, he was disgraced and exiled.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ The Convict, "Hull Down On The Horizon", RuneScape. "I am khan, aren't I? Sure, send me to the Council of Khans - I should really be going anyway. It's being held on Flou Tar-Shei."
- ^ The Convict, "A Thief in the Night", RuneScape. "The soothsayers would never accept live specimens, so [Tubjub]'s the one handling the money and cutting the organs from his victims."
- ^ Do Unto Others, RuneScape. "Get the Convict to the claymistress, so that she can change the Convict into one of the Lost Men. Once the Convict is disguised, he'll lead the council to the storehouse of sea orphans."
- ^ Do Unto Others, RuneScape. "Thanks to the Convict's infiltration, the khan's deal with the soothsayers has been revealed. Tubjub is disgraced and exiled, and no sea orphan has lost their intestines."
- ^ The Convict, "Do Unto Others", RuneScape. "He was long gone when the mob reached his home. No doubt he slinked off to an out-of-the-way island, searching for peasants to worship him."