Costume skipping ticket
|Costume skipping ticket|
|Release||17 November 2014 (Update)|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Allows you to skip a costume requirement.|
|Exchange||106,105 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A costume skipping ticket is a reward from a Treasure Trail that can be used to skip a costume scroll.
To use it, perform the emote at the spot specified by the clue. The ticket is consumed when you talk to Uri.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||2||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (hard)||Hard||1–4||Rare||N/A|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||2||Rare||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 20 July 2020 (Update):
- Wearing the Globetrotter Shorts while completing a Master clue with a costume-skipping ticket will no longer use up extra tickets.
- hotfix 14 July 2020:
- patch 19 March 2018 (Update):
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- It is no longer possible to consume multiple emote skip tickets, as they require a second emote to be performed.
- Players wearing items can now use a costume-skipping ticket to bypass Uri's instruction for clues that require players not to wear any items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 17 October 2016, if you used these items you would need either two or three to complete a clue. You needed one to perform the emote and make Uri or the Double Agent appear and another to talk to Uri. If you had a Double Agent clue, then you also needed another to make Uri appear as well, meaning you needed three in total. If you only brought one ticket with you on the clue, Uri wouldn't recognise you, thus making you go get another ticket to complete the clue.
- Prior to 17 October 2016, if you dropped the ticket when the double agent appears, kill the agent, pick up the ticket, then redo the emote, only 1 ticket would be used. This is now unnecessary.
References[edit | edit source]