|Release||24 May 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||46 coins|
|Low alch||30 coins|
|Used for enchant spells.|
|Exchange||230 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The cosmic rune is a rune used primarily in enchanting spells. Enchanting spells enchant jewellery, such as rings and amulets, into something that has an effect when worn or operated. For example, when the player casts Enchant Level 4 Jewellery on diamond ring, the ring will become a ring of life. Cosmic runes are also used for the Lunar spells, NPC contact, Cure Me, and Cure Group. They can be crafted at the Cosmic Altar in Zanaris through the Runecrafting skill at level 27 for 8 experience per pure essence after the quest Lost City. At level 59 Runecrafting, the amount crafted doubles to 2 cosmic runes per pure essence.
Crafting multiple cosmic runes[edit | edit source]
- For more information about Runecrafting multiples, see crafting multiple runes.
*This level threshold cannot be reached with currently available boosts.
Spells[edit | edit source]
Free spells[edit | edit source]
All players can cast these spells.
Member spells[edit | edit source]
Only members can cast these spells:
Products[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Ali's Discount Wares||Al Kharid||232||Coins||300|
|Aubury's Rune Shop (New Varrock)||New Varrock||232||Zemomark||30|
|Lundail's Arena-side Rune Shop||Mage arena bank||232||Coins||100|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Runes and talismans|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||70.3%|
Other sources[edit | edit source]
- Upon successfully mining to the centre of a Shooting Star from Distractions and Diversions and speaking to the sprite, you can receive up to 152 cosmic runes (for 200 stardust).
- Up to 20 cosmic runes can be drawn from the wicked hood daily.
- Cosmic runes can be received from fire spirits while levelling Firemaking.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The orientation of the crescent moon and star are opposite in RuneScape Classic.