|Release||15 March, 2010 (Update)|
|It casts the magic of death to ease its suffering.|
|2 / 1 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|NPC ID||9612, 9613, 9614, 9615, 9616, 9617, 9618, 9619, 9620, 9621|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Corpse mages can be found in the tenth room of the Lumbridge Catacombs which can only be entered after completing The Blood Pact quest. They were created by Dragith Nurn, a now undead necromancer, during his experiments with local stolen corpses.
This is one of the monsters that drop Mask part 4, which can be used with the 4 other parts to create the Mask of Dragith Nurn.
Some low level rangers may find this place an ideal place to train, due to the fact that they drop bronze arrows and have somewhat good drops (talismans, enchanted amulets and runes).
- ^ Estimated based on 4,608 kills from the RuneMetrics drop logging project.
- ^ Jagex have placed an anti-botting measure on these. If you camp them you will occasionally be unable to pick up the drop and you will get the message: You may only collect 5 of these per day.
These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
- ^ Not dropped if you already have one, or a Mask of Dragith Nurn, in your possession.
- ^ Not dropped if you already have one in your possession.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.