Coral bolts are ammunition for the coral crossbow. They can be received as a common drop from young grotworms found on the first floor of the Grotworm Lair, the dungeon visited in Song from the Depths. 50 are also received as a reward for the quest along with the crossbow. These are the only bolts that can be used with a Coral crossbow. In addition they can only be used with the coral crossbow; they cannot be used with any other crossbow, not even the royal crossbow.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Coral bolts are now free to play.
- Despite being made of coral, Ava's devices will still work with them.
- Unlike most Ranged ammunition, Coral bolts lack any type of feather attached to them.
- When used against the Queen Black Dragon, damage is increased to around 150 and will give double experience for Ranged and Constitution.