Content Development Team
Content Developers are generally asked to develop a certain update with a particular goal (for example "a new, low-budget Herblore training method") and are more or less free to fill it in as they please and devise its mechanics, narrative, and gameplay, so long as it remains in accordance with the design. Content Developers code their own content and implement it accordingly.
Members[edit | edit source]
- This is not a definitive list of all content developers, rather those that are notable.
RuneScape[edit | edit source]
|N/A||Mod Tom||British||Content Developer|
|Mod Rowley||British||Senior Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Maylea||French||Content Developer||2006|
|N/A||Mod Daze||British||Lead Content Developer||2009, 2011|
|N/A||Mod Mohawk||British||Senior Technical Developer||2014|
|N/A||Mod Tomb||British||Content Developer||2016|
|Mod Raven||British||Content Developer||2007|
|Mod Erator||N/A||Content Developer||2017|
|N/A||Mod Helen||British||Lead Technical Developer||2013|
|N/A||Mod Liam||British||Lead Content Developer, Product Owner||2005|
|Mod Orion||British||Content Developer||2015|
|Mod Doctor||British||Content Developer||2012|
|N/A||Mod Asherz||British||Senior Technical Developer||2011|
|Mod Ramen||British||Content Developer||2013|
|N/A||Mod Ryan||British||Content Developer||2013, 2016|
|Mod Stu||British||Senior Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Hunter||N/A||Senior Technical Developer||2011|
|Mod Timbo||N/A||Senior Game Designer||2008|
|N/A||Mod Campfire||N/A||Content Developer|
|Mod Sova||N/A||Content Developer|
|Mod Shogun||Swedish||Content Developer||2014|
|N/A||Mod Zura||N/A||Junior Content Developer||2019|
Old School RuneScape[edit | edit source]
|Mod Ash||British||Principal Content Developer||12 July 2004|
|Mod Ed||N/A||Content Developer|
|Mod Kieren||N/A||Lead Content Developer||7 July 2015|
|N/A||Mod Lenny||N/A||Junior Content Developer||2017 / May 2018|
|N/A||Mod Tide||N/A||Content Developer||January 2019|
|Mod Husky||N/A||Junior Content Developer||March 2019|
|Mod Flippy||N/A||Junior Content Developer||2019|
Former[edit | edit source]
|Mod Rathe||N/A||Content Developer||2005|
|Mod Tytn||N/A||Lead Developer||2002||2010|
|Mod Ana||N/A||Lead Developer||2010||2015|
|Mod John A||British||Senior Content Developer||2005||2014|
|Mod Wilson||N/A||Senior Content Developer||2005||2016|
|Mod Krista||British||Scrum Master||2010||2018|
|Mod Ollo||British||Content Developer||2013||2016|
|Mod Nexus||British||Technical Developer||2006||2018|
|N/A||Mod Chaplain||British||Graduate Gameplay Programmer||2016||13 September 2017|
|Mod Roderick||British||Senior Content Developer||2007||2017|
|N/A||Mod Dylan||British||Content Developer||2004||2013|
|N/A||Mod Avatar||N/A||Content Developer||2011||2016|
|Mod Nancy||N/A||Lead Technical Developer||2006||2012|
|Mod Chris L||N/A||Principle Content Developer||2007||2015|
|Mod Liono||N/A||Senior Content Developer||2008||2014|
|N/A||Mod Greg||N/A||Content Developer||2005||2007|
|N/A||Mod Maz||British||RuneScape and Old School Training and Developer Lead||8 February 2005||8 October 2019|
|N/A||Mod Edam||N/A||Senior Game Designer||2009||2013|
|N/A||Mod Hew||N/A||Design Team Leader||2008||2015|
|N/A||Mod Trick||N/A||Content Developer||2008||2011|
|N/A||Mod Newmatic||British||Content Developer||2006||2009|
|N/A||Mod James||British||Senior Game Designer||2003||2014|
|N/A||Mod Ingrid||Polish/British||Content Developer||2007||2009|
|N/A||Mod Edge||N/A||Technical Developer||May 2017||August 2019|
|Mod Delta||N/A||Content Developer||October 2017|
|Mod Reach||N/A||Content Developer||2015|
|Mod Proto||N/A||Technology Manager||2019|
|N/A||Mod Kylar||N/A||Content Developer||2018||2019|
|Mod Jed||N/A||Junior Content Developer||2015||2018|
|N/A||Mod Labcoat||N/A||Content Developer||17 December 2019|
Other[edit | edit source]
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.3: Warning: No results.
The following content developers have less information available.
- Mod Z joined RuneScape after working on Stellar Dawn. He developed the make-x interface and, together with Mods Dylan and Liono, NIS.
- Mod Neuo developed sirenic armour and Airut.
- Mod Daviez, developed Song from the Depths, mentored by Mod Raven.
- Mod TLQ developed the Queen Black Dragon.
- Mod Hammers developed the D&D tracker.
- Mod Drew is Content Development Manager, replacing Mod Dean, and being replaced himself as Lead Technical Developer by Mod Helen. He has developed the 2012 Winter event, Balthazar's Big Raffle and Twitch integration. Previously, he worked in QA and Player Support.
- Rahul V was a university placement who developed Monkey Madness and Tai Bwo Wannai Trio.
- Mod Trig developed the 2011 Winter event with Mod Moltare.
- Mod Nic developed Triskelion Treasures.
- Mod Chris LC developed The Slug Menace and reworked Sea Slug.
- Mod Fnord was a technical developer who made Egg-streme Management, the orb of oculus, and wrote the developer's blog for the latter. He was also interviewed by Mod Hohbein about machinima, and helped develop the Bonus XP Weekends.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Orion's Twitter account. 14 September 2018. (Archived from the original on 14 September 2018.) Mod Orion: "I joined @Jagex 3 years ago today. Starting humbly with god books and xmas '15, I've since worked on some incredible projects that will stick with me forever. I'm proud to work here and be surrounded by awesome people. See you at @RuneFest"
- ^ a b Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ Mod Meadows. We are women who work at Jagex, the makers of RuneScape and Old School RuneScape. To celebrate International Womens Day 2019 we will be answering your questions. Ask us anything!. 2019-03-08. (Archived from the original on 2019-03-19.)
- ^ Jagex. Mod Maz's Twitter account. 8 February 2019. (Archived from the original on 20 December 2019.) Mod Maz: "14 years @Jagex now :-)"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Maz's Twitter account. 8 October 2019. (Archived from the original on 20 December 2019.) Mod Maz: "Last day on the office. Someone is cutting onions."
- ^ Jagex. Delta's Twitter account. 1 October 2017. (Archived from the original on 15 October 2019.) Delta: "Just wanted to say goodbye to you all."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Labcoat's Twitter account. 17 December 2019. Mod Labcoat: "Hey all! My time at Jagex, great as it's been, has come to an end. Across Ninja, Mobile and Live Events I've been able to work on interesting projects with my amazing colleagues. I'd like to thank everyone, especially the players, for making this such a rewarding experience! ♥️"