Quick guide for Contact!
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||High Priest of Icthlarin in the south-west temple of Sophanem.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Tunnels under Sophanem[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the High Priest in Sophanem , then after the cutscene, .
- Talk to Jex in the north-east corner of the city.
- Climb down the ladder in the nearby building, and down again.
- Protect from magic prayers and auto-retaliate off is recommended.
- Follow the red line through the maze (pictured right). You can avoid traps by clicking on them, or walking round them where appropriate. For high level players you can take the ladder marked (2) and run to ladder (6) to skip most the maze.
- Climb down the ladder.
- Search Kaleef's body and read the parchment.
- Talk to Maisa to the west.
Osman[edit | edit source]
The final fight[edit | edit source]
- Kill the giant scarab and take the keris.
- Talk to Osman.
- Return to Sophanem and talk to the High Priest (there is no shortcut back, teleporting is possible).
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Keris, a dagger which is very effective against Kalphites and Scarabs
- 7,000 experience
- Access to Sophanem's bank under the Temple of Lesser Deities in the north-east corner (useful for Pyramid Plunder)
- Coenus will allow a one-way passage from Menaphos to Sophanem.
- Combat lamp giving 2 wishes each granting 7,000 experience to:
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Contact! is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Part 5 of the Desert quest series|