Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||17 August 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Good for working outdoors.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The constructor's garb is obtained from Temple Trekking by helping the companions to a total level of 400 or higher. It is a part of constructor's outfit and gives 1% boost to Construction experience, while the full set gives a 6% boost.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0.88%||PvP: 2.64%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- The option to destroy an entire skilling set after destroying a single piece has been added to: The Artisan's outfit, The Blacksmith's outfit, The Botanist's outfit, The Sous chef's outfit and the Constructor's outfit.
- patch 12 February 2018 (Update):
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Constructor's garb no longer dislocates the player's arm when holding two-handed weapons.