Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||17 August 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|Nice and sturdy.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Constructor's boots are obtained from Temple Trekking by helping Zachory Bragg to reach level 25. The boots are a part of constructor's outfit and give 1% boost to Construction experience, while the full set gives a 6% boost. They require a Construction level of 44 to wear.
This reward is claimed through the Noticeboard interface, by clicking on Zachory Bragg's posting, and then clicking the "Item Reward" button under "Unlocks".
Alternatively, players can obtain the boots from Vic the trader in Burthorpe as of June 2017.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0.88%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- The option to destroy an entire skilling set after destroying a single piece has been added to: The Artisan's outfit, The Blacksmith's outfit, The Botanist's outfit, The Sous chef's outfit and the Constructor's outfit.
- patch 12 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer obtain duplicate outfit pieces from the Constructors, Lumberjack, Golden mining and Master runecrafter sets via a player-owned house wardrobe or Diango.
- Members' items
- Items that cannot be disassembled
- Items that are always kept outside the Wilderness on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tierless equipment
- Feet slot items
- Typeless armour
- Experience items
- Temple Trekking
- Items that contribute to a set bonus
- Reclaimable from Diango