Confetti is an item that can be bought from Diango to celebrate the wedding between the King Black Dragon and the Kalphite Queen (and the real life marriage between Kate Middleton and Prince William, which it parodies). It is also commonly seen and used in all kinds of in-game events.
Confetti can be equipped by selecting the "Wear" or "Equip" right-click options from the bank interface. Attempting to click-and-drag the item from the inventory will not work, and there is no "Wear" or "Equip" option if the item is right-clicked from the inventory. It is equipped in the off-hand slot and provides no stat bonuses.
When thrown, the player throws confetti one square in front of themselves. Since throwing the confetti is considered an emote, it can be thrown as many times as the player wishes without ever using up the item.
Throwing confetti emote
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 16 May 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to take this item into Castle Wars.
- Its examine text possibly refers to people throwing wedding rice around newly-wed couples.
- Running while throwing confetti will show it as a stream of confetti five squares long.
- During the 2012 Christmas event, players could obtain this item from catching a Snow impling.