|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy this back for 5,000,000 coins at Varrock Museum if you destroy it.|
|Backpack||Wear, Customise, Features, Destroy|
|Equipped||Max Guild, Kandarin Monastery, Summoning restore, Customise, Perks|
|A cape worn by those who've overachieved.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The completionist cape is a cape that is awarded to players who have "completed the game" by finishing all major content available. It can be bought in the Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard on the top floor by members who have maximum total level (all skills trained to level 99, and level 120 in Dungeoneering, Slayer, Farming, Herblore, Archaeology, and Invention), as well as completed all quests and tasks, unlocked all of the music tracks, and completed a number of other requirements listed below. When bought, the cape comes with a corresponding hood.
The completionist cape's stats are identical to those of max cape. Both capes have the second highest stats for an All-class cape, with only the Igneous Kal-Zuk being stronger. However, in terms of individual stat bonuses, the Igneous Kal capes and TokHaar-Kal capes offer superior style bonuses, though they have a lower prayer bonus and lack the life point bonus the max cape and completionist cape provide.
The minimum experience to wear the completionist cape is 888,741,971. As new content (skills, quests, tasks, accomplishments, etc.) is introduced, new requirements can be added for the regular or trimmed version of the cape. If a player is wearing the cape when new requirements are added, it will be unequipped and placed in their inventory. If their inventory is full, it will be placed in their bank.
Equipping the untrimmed cape unlocks the [Name] the Completionist title. This title can be used without wearing the cape once unlocked, and will re-lock when the cape is unable to be worn due to new requirements. As long as a player has the right to wear the cape, they may purchase additional capes from the museum guard. Purchasing the cape unlocks a cosmetic override of it in the wardrobe interface, it can then be recoloured from there. Players who have completed all the requirements for wearing a completionist cape can sit on the Throne of Fame in the Max Guild.
The cape can be upgraded to a trimmed version after completing a list of additional requirements including defeating all champions and assembling the statue of Dahmaroc in the player's house. This does not increase the cape's stats.
The cape dates back to the Second Age, when it was enchanted by the mage Dahmaroc.
Until 24 June 2019, players were required to obtain the Reaper Crew achievement in order to obtain the completionist cape. Completing the Reaper Crew achievement currently grants a passive bonus that works with all capes.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Click for details|
|Armour||44.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||100||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The colours of a completionist cape can be changed by using the 'Customise' option in the right-click menu of the cape. In the Skillcape Customiser interface, players have the right-click option on any of the four colour palettes to get or set a certain colour via the HSL colour algorithm (hue, saturation, and luminosity). Each colour palette can also be left-clicked to choose a colour using an in-game colour picker.
This cape leaves a particle trail behind the wearer. The particles change from white to gold when upgraded to the trimmed version. The particles' colour is not customisable beyond this.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The completionist cape has several abilities, all of which are shared with other items and methods of access.
- It can teleport to the Max Guild, functionality available on the max cape and via the Max guild teleport spell.
- It has three perk slots that can be filled with Capes of Accomplishment by using them on it, as well as the functionality to view and remove existing perks.
- It can teleport to the Clock Tower Monastery, functionality available on the Ardougne cloak and the Kandarin monastery teleport.
- It can fully restore Summoning points once a day, functionality available on the Ardougne cloak 4 and on the right-click of the Summoning orb on the action bar (legacy minimap).
The update of 24 June 2019 removed many of the benefits of equipping the completionist cape, making them available at all times instead.
Skillcape perks[edit | edit source]
The max cape, completionist cape, trimmed completionist cape, and their master variants can hold up to three skillcapes. Since each skillcape has a perk, this gives access to up to three perks at a time, by using the respective capes on the max or completionist capes. Both regular and master skillcapes can be added, and a regular cape will not automatically upgrade to add the perk of a master cape (it needs to be replaced instead). The same perk cannot be added more than once. Adding a master cape after a regular cape of the same skill will upgrade the regular cape instead of using up a new slot.
The selected perks are applied on any cape the player is wearing, including cape-slot items that are not actually capes. The exceptions are the Red cape and blue Soul wars capes while inside Soul Wars and capes that have their own perks (skillcapes, master skillcapes, and expert skillcapes), as their own respective perks take priority. If a player becomes ineligible to wear the max or completionist capes due to a new skill being released, the perks will stop applying until the cape can be worn again.
Since the perks are shared across all capes, the player cannot add different perks to the max and completionist capes, and if the player owns more than one of each they will all have the same set of perks. However, an expert skillcape (which can hold up to two skillcapes from their respective group of skills) may have different perks, which are only accessible when wearing that specific cape.
The cape used to grant the perk cannot be retrieved, which means that switching perks effectively costs 99,000 coins for a regular skillcape, and 120,000 coins for a master skillcape. For a list of perks see this listing.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Members can buy the cape and hood on the top floor of the Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard. Attempting to touch the cape without meeting all requirements will turn the player into a random animal (including monkeys, squirrels, and chickens) and knock them away from the cape. The player will also be given a list of remaining achievements. The quickest way to check these is to open the Hero interface: the Achievements tab contains a list of untrimmed and trimmed cape requirements, both of which can be filtered to only show outstanding achievements. Another method for maxed players is to use the right-click option on the throne in the Max Guild.
There are 74 achievements in this group.
|A Druids Sidekick||Yes||Unlock all upgrades from Sydekix's Shop.||Skills||Farming||N/A||25|
|A Fort Of My Own||Yes||Upgrade all buildings in Fort Forinthry to Tier 3||Exploration||Fort Forinthry||N/A||25|
|Absolute Planker||Yes||Upgrade your plank box to hold 100 of each plank.||Skills||Construction||Contracts||10|
|Abyssal Shortcut||Yes||Unlock the asylum gate and complete the shortcut to the abyssal portal.||Skills||Slayer||N/A||10|
|Almost as Perky as a Prawn||Yes||Unlock all the Prawn Perks from your Aquarium.||Skills||Construction||N/A||20|
|Ancient Eastern Tortle Portals||Yes||Activate all tortle portals on The Islands That Once Were Turtles. (X/3)||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||10|
|Annihilator||Yes||Earn 'the Annihilator' title by fighting all four nihil at once.||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||20|
|Bag of Herbs||Yes||Purchase the herb bag and the herb bag upgrade from the Herby Werby reward shop.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||10|
|Bandos's Memories||Yes||Recover all 14 of Bandos's memories on Yu'biusk.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Bane Tuner||Yes||Unlock the spell: Tune Banite Ore.||Skills||Magic||N/A||25|
|Bean There, Done That||Yes||Purchase the following upgrades from the farmers' market reward shop.||Skills||Farming||Manor Farm||20|
|Bean There, Done That, Got the Postcard||Yes||Purchase the following upgrades from the Anachronia farmers' market reward shop.||Skills||Farming||Anachronia (Farming)||0|
|Big Chinchompa||Yes||Score 1,111 in a session of the Big Chinchompa minigame.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||5|
|Bill & Ben's Egg/Salon Joint Venture||Yes||After Extinction quest, 'eggs'plore Prehistoric Potterington's (sunny)-side-(up) hustle.||Activities||'Accidental' Skilling Station||N/A||0|
|Bipedal Mask||Yes||Construct a Tuska mask (mask parts are dropped by airut during their Slayer task).||Skills||Slayer||N/A||10|
|Bridge over Fremmy Waters||Yes||Complete all the unabridged Fremennik Sagas.||Lore||N/A||N/A||15|
|Claus is Rising||Yes||Claim a reward from Claus after doing him a favour.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Da Vinci Who?||Yes||Acquire knowledge from the listed ancient blueprints.||Skills||Invention||N/A||20|
|Data Recovery||Yes||Help the Archivist recover all core memory data in the Hall of Memories.||Skills||Divination||N/A||20|
|Deadlier Catch||Yes||Hunt the Thalassus until it flees for good. (X/11)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Diaries of the Clans||Yes||Find the clan journal pages from the Hefin Agility Course in Prifddinas.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Dinosaur Hunter||Yes||Take down each dinosaur in Big Game Hunter.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||10|
|Draconic Decoctions||Yes||Discover all of the listed potion recipes.||Skills||Herblore||N/A||20|
|Elven Titles||Yes||Obtain the titles of the elven clans.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||25|
|Everything Is Oresome||Yes||Increase the capacity of your ore box by mining 100 of each of the listed ores.||Skills||Mining||N/A||20|
|Family Spirit Tree||Yes||Reconnect the Prifddinas spirit tree with her brethren.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Famous||Yes||Earn the title 'The Famous' by completing Morvran's Slayer challenge.||Skills||Slayer||N/A||50|
|Far-Reaching and Wild-Ranging||Yes||Complete one of each of the Wilderness flash events at least once.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||Wilderness Flash Events||10|
|From Ardougne with Love||Yes||Fully upgrade the penguin spy device by tracking penguin spies around the world.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||Penguin Hide & Seek||20|
|Gross Misconduct||Yes||Slay an entire cohort of Zamorak's most powerful minions by killing 144 demons in the Wilderness. (X/144)||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||10|
|Heal, Quickly||Yes||Unlock the prayer 'Rapid Renewal' by purchasing the scroll of renewal from the Dungeoneering reward shop.||Skills||Prayer||N/A||15|
|I'm Forever Washing Shadows||Yes||Aid Lord Amlodd in cleansing shadow cores.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|I've Got a Little List (of Miniquests)||Yes||Complete all miniquests listed in the Quests interface. Does not include sagas.||Lore||N/A||N/A||0|
|Imping Around||Yes||Collect one of each impling for Daffyd in Prifddinas.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||25|
|Invention Gives Me the Blues||Yes||Purchase all of the blueprints for the Invention Technology devices.||Skills||Invention||N/A||0|
|It Should Have Been Called Aetherium||Yes||Unlock the ability to smith masterwork armour by making and upgrading to +5 a full set of elder rune armour.||Skills||Smithing||N/A||15|
|Kiln Fighter||Yes||Complete the Fight Kiln.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||20|
|Kudos to You||Yes||Reach full Kudos with the Varrock Museum. (X/198)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Long Live the Queen||Yes||Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain the first dragonkin journal.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Lunar Master||Yes||Unlock all lunar spells. (X/11)||Skills||Magic||N/A||25|
|Make Them Bleed||Yes||Perform well enough in Rush of Blood to impress Morvran.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||20|
|Master Skiller||Yes||Increase all skills to mastery level.||Skills||N/A||N/A||0|
|Memories of Guthix||Yes||Attune and hand all engrams in to the Memorial to Guthix.||Skills||Divination||N/A||20|
|Music Maestro||Yes||Unlock all music tracks.||Activities||N/A||N/A||0|
|My Last Resort||No||Unlock the mentioned amenities in War's Retreat.||Combat||PvM Hub: War's Retreat||N/A||0|
|Myreque in Memoriam||Yes||Complete construction of the Myreque memorial and help Veliaf to move on.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Out into the Ourania||Yes||Unlock the spell: Ourania Teleport.||Skills||Magic||N/A||15|
|Peachy Bones||Yes||Unlock the spell: Bones to Peaches.||Skills||Magic||N/A||10|
|Pious Prayers||Yes||By completing the 8 Knight Waves in Camelot, unlock the prayers: Chivalry, Piety, Rigour, Augury.||Skills||Prayer||N/A||15|
|Port Life||Yes||Complete the Player Owned Port tutorial.||Activities||Player-Owned Port||N/A||5|
|Potion For a Lady||Yes||Help Lady Meilyr to retrieve her lost potion recipes.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||15|
|Potion Mixer Master I||Yes||Unlock the listed combination potion recipes from Clan Meilyr in Prifddinas.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||60|
|Potion Mixer Master II||Yes||Unlock the listed advanced combination potion recipes from Clan Meilyr in Prifddinas.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||20|
|Qualification - Guildmaster||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements and attend the qualification ceremony.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||75|
|Quest Cape||Yes||Complete all quests to obtain the quest cape.||Completionist||N/A||N/A||0|
|Rhian in Gold - The Original||Yes||Fully build the statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least once.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||50|
|Seren Memories||Yes||Deposit Seren memoriam crystals (from the Approach of Freneskae), then search the Sanctum alcove.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Sing for the Lady||Yes||Help Lady Ithell with crystal singing research.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Slayer Master||Yes||Earn the title 'Slayer Master' from Morvran's platinum Rush of Blood challenge.||Skills||Slayer||N/A||45|
|Stacks on Stacks||Yes||Complete the ritual to activate a totem on Anachronia.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||5|
|Stay Safe||No||Fully complete the Stronghold of Player Safety.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||5|
|Stay Secure||No||Fully complete the Stronghold of Security.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||5|
|Task Master||Yes||Complete all the listed area achievement sets.||Area Tasks||N/A||N/A||0|
|The Crocodile Hunter||Yes||Unlock all Hunter upgrades from Dundee's Shop.||Exploration||Het's Oasis||N/A||25|
|Top Town Hall||Yes||Fully upgrade the Town Hall in the base camp on Anachronia.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||15|
|Trip to the East||Yes||Complete one of the trio storylines from your Player Owned Port.||Activities||Player-Owned Port||N/A||15|
|Troublesome Crystals||Yes||Find all of the memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Uncorrupted Ore||Yes||Aid Lady Trahaearn in removing some corruption.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Unlocking Waiko I||Yes||Purchase unlocks from the Waiko reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||30|
|Upgrading Waiko I||Yes||Purchase the first tier of upgrades in the Waiko reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||30|
|Walking the Reef||Yes||Find all reefwalker's cape scroll pieces in Player Owned Ports. (X/4)||Activities||Player-Owned Port||N/A||15|
|What's Mine is Also Doric's||Yes||Complete all of the Doric and Boric tasks.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||10|
|Yaktwee's a Charm||Yes||Unlock the enhanced Yaktwee stick by catching charm sprites. (X/1,000)||Skills||Hunter||N/A||10|
|Zarosian Memories||Yes||Deposit Zarosian memoriam crystals, then search the Sanctum alcove.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
Trimmed[edit | edit source]
Emote[edit | edit source]
Wearing this cape and using the cape emote performs an emote in which the player transforms into a dragon, flies up and hovers in the air while burning a classic "RS" sign into the ground before landing and transforming back into the player. The RS symbol disappears when the emote is over.
If this emote is performed with a trimmed cape, the dragon is gilded; adding a gold plating to the wing membranes and along the dragon's neck and head. The movements of the emote remain the same.
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 October 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where too many keepsake keys were being refunded when removing Completionist Capes from the Keepsake Box.
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- When trying to equip a Completionist cape from the bank without the requirements the cape will no longer visually remain in the Back slot.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- You can no longer repeatedly trigger trimmed completionist cape broadcasts when re-obtaining the cape.
- Fixed an issue where the user wasn't able to equip the trimmed completionist capes even if some of the quests were under the grace period.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Completionist capes are now more reliably removed when you no longer meet the requirements to wear it on login.
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- You can now choose a skillcape emote correctly when wearing a Completionist cape.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):
- There was a small case where players who had not purchased the Max cape but were Comped/Trimmed were not able to benefit from the Max Cape perks passive benefit. A check has now been added to the Comp and Trim capes to fix this issue.
- We've re-added the missing 100 life bonus if you've unlocked the Max and/or Completionist Cape.
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- Removed the Reaper Crew requirement, added Bean There, Done That as a requirement.
- Reduced the equipment bonuses of the cape (to be equal to the max cape) so that it is no longer best-in-slot. The removed bonuses were added to the Reaper Crew achievement, which applies to every cape when unlocked.
- Removed most of benefits of the cape that it inherits from other capes, moving them to either be permanently enabled or activatable bonuses, including:
- Max guild teleport (a free spell unlocked with the max cape, though it is still an option on the cape)
- Effects/teleports of Ardougne cloak, Ava's alerter, Bonesack(e), Jerrod's cape, Spirit cape
- Any cape can now benefit from the three perk slots granted by using a skillcape on the max or completionist cape (except for other skillcapes (and expert and master skillcapes))
- Removed the fire/kiln cape effect when fighting Ice strykewyrms to make that a cape-exclusive bonus
- Upon purchasing the completionist cape, a cosmetic override version is automatically unlocked, including the normal and hooded cape, as well as the hood.
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Added skillcape perk icons to the tooltip of the max and completionist capes.
- patch 16 October 2017 (Update):
- The click radius on a player when using the Completionist & Trimmed Completionist emotes has been reduced to the same size as the normal players' click box area.
- patch 11 September 2017 (Update):
- Bank PIN protection has been added when attempting to destroy a completionist cape.
- hotfix 5 September 2017 (Update):
- The date displayed about the Menaphos amnesty period when equipping a Completionist or Master Quest cape was corrected.
- hotfix 29 August 2017 (Update):
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- Resetting Skeletal Horror now resets the completionist cape teleport correctly.
- coldfix 18 April 2017 (Update):
- The completionist cape now only requires a single ports storyline to be completed, instead of all.
- Players can now reliably equip their completionist, trimmed completionist, and master quest capes if they have earned it.
- patch 27 February 2017 (Update):
- A typo formerly seen when combining skillcapes with the max or completionist cape has been fixed.
- ninja 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Reshuffled the completionist cape's worn options, placing Max Guild at the top.
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Players can no longer activate their keepsaked completionist cape overrides if they no longer meet the requirements to wear it.
- patch 29 February 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer need to log out and in to re-equip their keepsaked master quest cape or completionist capes after achieving the last requirement.
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- The hooded/unhooded max, completionist and trimmed completionist capes have been reverted.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- A blank line that appeared on remaining requirements when attempting to equip a completionist cape with only one remaining music track has been removed.
- ninja 26 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now check their completionist cape and trimmed completionist cape requirements under the 'Heroes' tab, along with a toggle to hide completed requirements.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players can now attach the respective hood to their Max, Completionist and Trimmed completionist capes.
- Players can now purchase multiple Completionist capes.
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- An issue with players having a Completionist cape (t) and Completionist cape being keepsaked at the same time has been fixed.
- patch 14 July 2014 (Update):
- The completionist cape emotes no longer get corrupted by teleport animations.
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Completionist capes will now have their particles remain in more situations.
- hotfix 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Claiming a Completionist cape from a gravestone will convert to coins if the player has since claimed a new one.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- The completionist cape will now be stored in a gravestone instead of being converted into coins.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Players can now reclaim the trimmed completionist cape whilst you have a completionist cape in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- patch 3 July 2013 (Update):
- Viewing the requirements for trimmed completionist cape with a normal completionist cape in your keepsake will no longer display the requirements twice.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Players no longer stretch when transmogrified as a chicken after attempting to take a Completionist cape.
- hotfix 24 April 2013 (Update):
- Lanthas will now always have an option to talk about the Castle Wars Completionist cape requirements.
- An issue with reclaiming your completionist cape whilst having one set as a cosmetic override has been fixed.
- patch 25 March 2013 (Update):
- Players who have a completionist cape hood equipped and a completionist cape in their inventory can now use the "Features" option to see what requirements they still need to gain the trimmed variant of the cape.
- Reclaiming a completionist cape has been streamlined.
- The completionist cape now awards a 100 lifepoint boost, similar to the cape of legends.
- patch 12 March 2013 (Update):
- An issue with Desert tasks and Completionist cape not appearing on the Noticeboard has been fixed.
- patch 7 February 2012 (Update):
- Completionist cape skill requirements are no longer cut off if trying to list too many skills.
- patch 1 November 2011 (Update):
- The completionist cape now uses correct grammar when a player only has 1 music track left to unlock.
- patch 25 October 2011 (Update):
- The max and completionist capes can now be manually set to colour values of 0.
- patch 17 October 2011 (Update):
- The Max and Completionist capes can now be used to freely access The Pit, as the Agility skillcape can.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 16 May 2011 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The completionist cape was first mentioned in the Capes of Distinction Developers' Blog; it was referred to as the "uber cape" at that point.
- Prior to update on 24 June 2019, the completionist cape beat every other cape in all fields of equipment bonuses except for weight, which was higher than several other capes. Since the update the completionist cape has stats identical to the max cape.
- Unlocking all emotes is not a requirement for the Completionist cape, as many of them must be bought with real life money, and some are discontinued.
- After the player buys their first completionist cape, their Adventurer's Log reads:
Bought my first completionist cape.
I visited the Varrock Museum and took rightful ownership of my completionist cape.
- With an update in October 2011, the particle trail of the cape was extended.
- There was previously a bug where if the cape was keepsaked and a max cape or second completionist cape is customised, it would not immediately change the keepsaked cape. However, wearing the actual cape, deactivating and reactivating the override, or logging in and out would make the change take effect. This has since been fixed.
- Earning or trimming the completionist cape for the first time broadcasts a message globally.
- As of the patches made on 17 December 2013, the cape will only convert to 5 million coins if lost in the Wilderness, and normally remains as an item in a grave. However, if a player possesses another cape before they return to their grave in attempt to obtain multiple capes, the one in the grave will be converted to 5 million coins.
- With the update of player-owned ports on 7 January 2014, the cape's life points stats and armour rating were upgraded to match those of the superior reefwalker's cape.
- The completionist cape used to be the most expensive item purchased from a store or NPC.
- On 1 July 2014, the armour bonus of the cape changed from 207 to 65.
- The Completionist cape used to change back to its original colours upon entering the wilderness or other PvP-enabled areas due to cosmetic overrides not being permitted in such locations. The max cape would do so as well. This has since been fixed.
- The update on 24 August 2015 made it possible for Ironmen and Hardcore Ironmen to receive the Completionist cape.
- There was a bug where, if a player owned a keepsaked cape and lost the requirements to use it and then regained such ability, the keepsaked cape would sometimes remain locked until the player logged out and back in. This even happened if the item was equipped from the inventory or bank. This was fixed on 29 February 2016.
- Despite the stated requirement of having completed all quests, the requirement actually checks for maximum quest points. Thus, it is not necessary to complete all quests to meet this requirement if a player completed the original version of a later reworked quest (i.e. if a player has completed Romeo & Juliet prior to its removal, completion of Gunnar's Ground is not necessary to meet this requirement). However, starting or completing all the reworked quests may be necessary to meet other requirements, such as unlocking music tracks.
- When the completionist cape was first released, the examine text said: "You have completed RuneScape; go outside."
References[edit | edit source]
- Members' items
- Items that cannot be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tier 85 equipment
- Back slot items
- Hybrid armour
- Items with a prayer bonus
- Capes of Distinction
- Teleportation items
- Announced items
- Items that have passive effects
- Bonus damage against specific monsters equipment
- Items that can be stored in the player-owned house
- Adventurer's Log items