Compacted resources are packs of the resources required to build the Anachronia base camp. Each pack contains 100, 200 or 400 of the selected materials, depending on the player's Town Hall tier. They are obtained by training skills or killing monsters throughout Anachronia. When the player obtains a compacted resource, they receive one of the following messages:
You find some compacted resources! This could come in useful for upgrading the base camp.
You find some compacted resources but don't have room in your backpack so it falls to the floor.
- Compacted wood can be obtained by chopping the overgrown idols on the eastern side of Anachronia.
- Compacted vines can be obtained when traversing the Anachronia Agility Course.
- Compacted leaves can be obtained when traversing the Anachronia Agility Course or by chopping the overgrown idols on the eastern side of the island.
- Compacted hides can be obtained by participating in Big Game Hunter, catching butterflies, or by slaying monsters on the island.
- Compacted stone can be obtained by mining ores on the island.
- Compacted clay can be obtained by mining ores on the island.