Community Management Team, also known as CM, is a team of Jagex employees dedicated to customer support and communication. They ensure that any feedback given by the community is passed along to the relevant people within the company.
The role of community management at Jagex is to represent the company to the players of their games, including RuneScape and Old School RuneScape. They do this by communicating on various social media websites, such as Twitter, Facebook and Reddit. They will also often post news on the RuneScape website and forums regarding the latest changes and updates, as well as conducting polls and player events.
- In 2018, the Jagex's Community Management Team won the MCV Award for Best Community Management.
- ^ Mod Kari. Discord comment. Discord. 4 February 2020.*
- ^ Jagex. Mod Gambit's Twitter account. 24 February 2020. (Archived from the original on 25 February 2020.) Mod Gambit: "It's time for me to take the next step in my career, meaning this'll be my last week at Jagex."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Meadows's Twitter account. 18 April 2018. Mod Meadows: "Today, is my Jagex Birthday, alongside @JagexVeda and @JagexIago.
So it's official - I'm one Jagex-year old. I can't believe how fast it has gone, thanks to all of you players for making me love my job!
Each one of you are spectacular!
P.S. I'm the one that falls over..."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Lee's Twitter account. 20 August 2019. (Archived from the original on 21 August 2019.) Mod Lee: "A farewell from Mod Lee. This is honestly something that I never imagined saying, but as of August 31, 2019 - I will no longer be working for Jagex.(...)""
- ^ Mod Luiz. "The future of CM." RuneScape Forums.
- ^ Mod Drebin. "Community Round-Up: 18/10/2012." 18 October 2012. RuneScape News.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Drebin's Twitter account. 5 August 2014. Mod Drebin: "@AaronThere I dont work at Jagex anymore."
- ^ MCV. MCV's Twitter account.*