Combat monkey trinket
|Combat monkey trinket|
|Release||3 February 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges/progress, Claim lamp, Destroy|
|Equipped||Activate, Check charges/progress, Claim lamp|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|Appease the trinket by gaining experience in combat skills and it will reward you by giving you an xp reward for a combat skill of your choice.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Combat monkey trinket is an item involved with the Zodiac Training Treasure Hunter promotion and later the Zodiac Festival promotion. It was originally gained from completing one of the columns on the zodiac card, and later from Event mystery box (Zodiac Festival). It gives a Combat XP lamp if a certain amount of combat experience is gained within 30 minutes while wearing it after it is activated. At maximum level of all combat skills this experience is the same as the XP lamp reward: 25,806. After claiming the XP lamp there is a 15-minute cooldown shared with all monkey trinkets before it can be activated again. If the XP lamp can't be claimed when the challenge completes, it can be claimed through the option "claim lamp" on the trinket.
The trinket comes with five charges. More charges could be gained by completing more Zodiac Training tasks or converting Red envelopes after completing all the tasks.
Combat skills are Attack, Constitution, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Prayer, Magic and Summoning.
When activated, the trinket occasionally says one of the following lines:
- No pain no gain! We can get through this. Work for the experience!
- You can do it. I believe in you. You have the power.
- Push through the pain barrier. Come on! Bring on that experience!
- You've got enough experience to prove your mettle to me. Have yourself a Combat XP Lamp (This line only appears when the trinket is appeased and the XP lamp is rewarded into backpack.)
- You did the hard work, feeding me experience, but you don't have room for me to reward you with an XP lamp. (This line only appears when the trinket is appeased with full backpack.)
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 October 2021 (Update):
- Monkey Trinkets now require the correct amount of XP to be earned before rewarding their respective Lamps.
- hotfix 13 February 2018:
- Ironmen can no longer receive Monkey trinkets and red envelopes.