Combat dummy MKII
|Combat dummy MKII|
|Release||18 September 2017 (Update)|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an Invention workbench.|
|Item: The combat dummy MKII, for all your adrenaline junkie needs.|
Deployed: The top of the line Combat dummy MKII is there for all your adrenaline pumping needs.
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A combat dummy MKII is a device that can be made at level 113 Invention. Once deployed, the dummy is attackable by any player for one minute. The primary usage is to generate or stall adrenaline prior to, or during a boss encounter. No experience is gained from fighting it.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|600 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||-|
|Research: Combat dummy MKII|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Combat dummies can once again be placed inside the Angel of Death instance.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Invention combat dummies can now be placed within a short distance, and in sight of, any dungeon chest inside Elite Dungeons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When a player attempts to dismiss a dummy owned by a different player, they receive the message "This is not your dummy! It's rude to break things that aren't yours!"