A deployed combat dummy MKII.
A combat dummy MKII is a device that can be made at level 113 Invention. Once deployed, the dummy is attackable by any player for one minute. The primary usage is to generate or stall adrenaline prior to, or during a boss encounter. No experience is gained from fighting it.
Combat dummy MKII
|600 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||-|
| Invention level||113|
| Research: Combat dummy MKII|
| Members only|
|Deflecting parts||15||1,731||[r 1]25,965|
|Strong components||2||9,817||[r 2]19,634|
|Total price||45,599|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 May 2021 (Update):
- You can no longer obtain Reaper stacks from any kind of Combat Dummy.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Combat dummies can once again be placed inside the Angel of Death instance.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Invention combat dummies can now be placed within a short distance, and in sight of, any dungeon chest inside Elite Dungeons.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The Combat Dummy MKII now runs the correct destroy script.
- When a player attempts to dismiss a dummy owned by a different player, they receive the message "This is not your dummy! It's rude to break things that aren't yours!"