The collector's insignia is a reward from Barbarian Assault that can be purchased with 500 collector points if you are a level 5 Collector and have killed the Penance King at least five times. It gives bonuses to Mining, Firemaking and Agility, and can be charged with an insignia recharge to increase those bonuses. The uncharged insignia acts as a tier 2 luck enhancer, similar to the ring of wealth, and the charged insignia acts as a tier 3 luck enhancer, similar to the ring of fortune, but will consume a charge each time it activates, reverting to a tier 2 luck item when charges have run out.
|Increases experience from agility course laps
|Increases Firemaking experience from pyre ships
|Increases chance of finding a geode while Mining
|Chance for red or crystal sandstone to not deplete
The insignia also increases the chance of getting dragon full helms from pyre ships and chewed bones from mithril dragons, although the increase is not currently known.
During the Hefin Voice in Prifddinas, this insignia will not lose any charge and will not give bonus experience points on the Hefin agility course.
The charged insignia will give a chance of obtaining codex pages when an obstacle is completed at the Anachronia Agility Course.
The insignia is effective on the following resources:
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- The collector's insignia now works with Anachronia agility training, with XP bonuses triggered at the end of each of the seven segments.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- The collector's insignia now increases geode chance and increases the chance for double ore when mining sandstone.
- patch 24 November 2014 (Update):
- Agility XP lap bonus provided by the Collector's insignia now works on the Hefin course in Prifddinas (but it does not apply while the Voice of Seren is on Hefin)