A coconut is a fruit harvested from a palm tree grown from a palm tree seed in a fruit tree patch, requiring level 68 Farming. Up to six coconuts can be harvested from a palm tree at a time.
Coconuts can be broken open to create an opened coconut, which can be used with a vial to create coconut milk and obtain a coconut shell.
Farmers will watch over a planted magic seed in exchange for 25 coconuts.
Coconuts can be harvested from palm trees grown within a fruit tree patch. A fully grown coconut tree can grow up to six coconuts at a time. Each coconut, when picked, gives Farming experience. Once all six coconuts have been picked, the tree will slowly produce more coconuts until six more are available again. However, the coconuts may be picked individually provided that at least one appears on the tree. Coconuts regenerate at a rate of approximately one fruit per hour.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 14 April 2014 (Update):
- The first option on coconuts is now 'Use', making it easier for them to be noted at a Tool leprechaun.