|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A vial filled with coconut milk|
|Exchange||9,180 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It is not a secondary ingredient to potions, as limpwurt root and red spider's eggs are. Rather, it replaces the water in the water-filled vial with coconut milk. Players must add a herb and a secondary ingredient to this, as with other potions.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||-||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||9,180|
- ^ All opened coconuts are processed at the same time.
Products[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of items, click.
|Weapon poison+ (unf)||N/A|
|Weapon poison++ (unf)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 July 2020 (Update):
- A full stop has been added to the end of the examine text for coconut milk.
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Clicking the make option on a vial of coconut milk will now default to make weapon poison rather than more coconut milk.
- patch 11 September 2017 (Update):
- A disconnect when trying to place coconut milk into vials with some ingredients stored in a beast of burden has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before an update, if presented to a Tooth Creature, it would refuse to drink coconut milk, despite claiming that "all milk is good". The creature would say it wouldn't drink it because it's "not real milk".